Saturday 19 March 2011

Damn pastry

Binged yesterday. Nooo. Had a nap at about 4 in the afternoon and woke up absolutely starving. Was full-on craving pastry and hit a point where I couldn't fight it, so I bought some cheese and onion pasty thing, plus crackers and houmous, plus chocolate munchie things. Nooooo. Too scared to weigh myself, and I don't even have time to go to the gym today because I need to get cracking with an essay.

Bah.

Thankfully, my weight so far has stayed stable at 9 stone 1, which cheers me up as I reckon this means it's my normal weight now, and wasn't just a fluke due to being dehydrated or something. I feel like that's given me a solid base to work off of - can only get lower from here.

At least I got some good exercise yesterday morning. Had a really cool dance class - my troupe are working with a charity who tends to kids that are kind-of underprivileged so they can discover new things in life, and I led a street dance class with about 10 of them (plus some of my girls who were there for support.) They were these proper little chavvy kids and at first I thought 'ooer' but by the end they were looking awesome! I was so proud. They picked up a really tricky routine so quickly (I suck at choreographing for beginners), and the guy who works for the charity was gushing with joy. I felt smug. He was even banging on about us taking part in a big show with the charity in October which involves some huge international star who he couldn't even reveal or security would cost too much, and we'd be on stage dancing with them. We went off speculating who it could be. He talked about Jessie J a lot, so we thought it might be her.

Oh man, to dance on stage with Jessie J! If you haven't heard of her, she's this girl in the UK who's absolutely blown up overnight. Her debut album is meant to be pretty awesome. This is her first song - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOf3kYtwASo .

Her body is pretty smoking. She's so toned! And her legs are endless. She's kind of got an androgynous look with her really strong jaw, which is hot.

Shouldn't jump to conclusions. It could be someone I've never even heard of, haha.

Went out last night too. Another good night at the student nightclub sober. Who knew! Gives me hope. We did cops and robbers and I was a cop - managed to keep my handcuffs intact and my hat in my possession at the end of the night, so that's definitely a triumph. Normally these things get ripped apart/stolen by randomers. I felt pretty hot, and my dance girls said I looked good. Hoooray.

Bought some vitamin tablets yesterday. Figured that if I want my body to stay cushti on a mad restrictive diet, vitamins might help to keep my skin and hair looking all good. They say 'food supplements' on them so that's got to be good. What's the worst that can happen? It instructs you to pop one a day so I'll do that and it should keep my body in check.

Awright, back to my boring day of work...

Q x

4 comments:

  1. That's great about the charity :)
    I <3 Jessie J (do it like a dude = best song ever!)
    I use suplements too, I don't think they can do any harm, so why not?
    Stat strong,
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Jessie J! that'd be really cool if you got to dance with her! she's gotten really big here in the US, and I think she'll be on tour soon! it's good that 9st 1 is your new base, that's really good! don't worry about the binge, you exercise a ton so you'll work it off anyway! stay strong, <3RaeLynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. The charity work sounds awesome! Sorry about the binge though. It would be cool if you could be on stage with a celebrity (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I think your blog is awesome! It would be so cool if you could dance with Jessie J!!

    Oh and about vitamins; I recently wrote two guides to them on my blog if you want to check them out ;)

    ReplyDelete