Tuesday 8 March 2011

:(

"HAHA, bitch, suck on this!" (Ricky)

9 stone 4. Are you kidding me? I've lost nothing? How hard can 2 stinking pounds be to lose? In a week??

I'm annoyed. But I know what this means - I'm eating too much. I was going to actually eat some pancakes today, but now I might not bother. Everyone's excited about Pancake Day, and I know M will probably try to force me into it, but I might find a way to get round it. I'll say I feel really sick or something. I don't deserve pancakes.

Goddddd. How annoying.

On the plus side, the sun is shining! For the third day! It's still March and it's still freezing, but that doesn't stop us pretending it's Summer and going round in t-shirts and whatnot. You know what I love about England? The colour the sky goes when it's cloudless. It's this really thick, deep blue. I haven't seen that colour outside of Europe, though I know it probably exists in a lot of countries. In Malaysia it's kind of pale and watery. Not nearly as awesome as this. I bet you get it in places like California. Or the Caribbean! I want a holiday now...

Pondering over what to eat today. I might just not really eat anything. The weigh-in's put such a dampener on my morning I don't know if I have the willpower to. I've got another busy day, so if I've even got TIME to eat is the real question.

Sigh. Will probs be back later for the updates.

Q x

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, pancake day, sounds like a uni student's dream! Hope you can find some way to get out of the pancake dinner! Could you take a picture of the sky? I'd love to see what England looks like! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely forgot it was pancake day today until I read your post! Hah :) Shame I don't have any of the ingredients for it :(
    And no loss is better than a gain :) So well done for keeping your weight down even if it isnt what you wanted to see!

    The sky is gorgeous today :D I do hate how cold it is though.. I looked out the window and was like YES tshirt day, but no :P

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so lucky to have lovely weather. It's raining here. We do get that lovely deep blue sometimes here, especially after a storm.

    Don't lose hope. I know you can get off this plateau. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's okay, look on the bright side! at least you didn't gain anything. We've been really sunny here too, which is nice after the recent bout of rain we just had. here's the color of a SoCal sky: http://blog.beliefnet.com/freshliving/sky.jpg <3RaeLynn

    ReplyDelete