Tuesday 15 February 2011

Keep going

I'm gonna keep 200-ing it until I get it right. As yesterday I caved and had a packet of crisps. Doh!

I'm so desperate to be 8 and a half stone by my dance show (4th April.) I think I'll do a couple of rounds of the 2 4 6 8, and if that doesn't work, I'll restrict a bit more and do more exercise. I haven't been going to the gym as much as I should have (just can't find the TIME) and I need to ramp that up. My gym doesn't close until 10, so there's no excuse not to go in the evenings. I'll try and go tonight - my lecture finishes at 7ish, so I'll head home and get ready quickly and try to get there before 8. Then I can try and stay until it closes, pretty much, head home and have a shower, do some writing and go to bed. Can all this be accomplished without eating anything? Let's bloody hope so.

Went out last night with M - bit of a single girls' night out for Val's Day. It's funny, there was this bloke there who used to be reeally hot but never took much notice of me. As he started to, I was flattered, but he seemed to be getting gradually fatter... and now, after the Christmas holidays, he seems to have gotten really fat! And he needs a haircut. It sounds so shallow but I don't want to go near him now, I just find him a bit repulsive (maybe my own struggle for weight loss has me feeling less sympathetic for people getting fatter? I dunno), so last night when he kept looking over or coming near me I just tried to pretend I hadn't seen him. Not sure how convincing I was... probably not very.

Extra motivation to get skinny! I need to be hot. Me, M and my girl friend G are planning to go to Italy in the summer and I want to be able to wear a bikini and look amazing. It'll happen! With some hard work.

40 followers now! Amazing... though when I get to 50 I'm planning on uploading a body shot - ahh, nerve-wracking!

Ramble to you later,

Q x

2 comments:

  1. haha i know how you feel i'm not attracted to bigger guys either. i like guys with good tight bodies...even a bit of a belly flab i just can't do. i'm thinking that's why i'm perpetually single, coz all the guys that are interested in me i don't like and the guys i do are waaaaaaay out of my league! shame. i'll just have to catch up with them :)
    good luck with sticking to 200s! you can do it. keep busy and lock yourself in your room early to avoid night eating
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh 200!!!! That's amazing. I can't get below 400. I suck lol

    but keep it up!! I look forward to the body shot!

    ReplyDelete