Wednesday 2 February 2011

Bleurgh

Oh lord. I binged last night. Full-on, carbiest binge you've ever seen. It started with A coming in to tell me he was going to the chippie. Conversation:

A: "Come with me."
Q: "Nah."
A: "Why not?"
Q: "Can't be bothered."
A: "Come on! You've got no food"
Q: "I can't be bothered!"
A: "What else are you gonna eat? Come on!"
Q: "No!"
A: "I'll give you 10 minutes!"

And sadly, I went. My hunger took over my willpower just then. I got some chips. Then afterwards I apparently thought well, might as well carry on binging, for I had FOUR slices of bread with butter. I love bread and butter. Then a bowl of cereal later in the evening just because some sodding advert came on with cereal in it and it looked so good. I was so PMSy yesterday, I was horrified something like this would happen (I get very hungry around my period.) Plus I was in a bad mood all day. Oh, rubbish!

I did do an hour of Modern, though, and today I'm going to the gym, plus an hour fitness class in the evening and then an hour of ballet. I'm confident my eating will be better as I simply don't have time to binge - I'll have a yoghurt when I can be bothered to get out of bed, then I'll go to the gym, then I'll have some soup when I get home, then it's off to dance and straight after I've got to go to some charity event at my uni and then on to the nightclub with my dance crew. I doubt I'll stay long, but it'll get me out of the house - and away from the food.

I feel so crap after that binge. What a terrible start to February. My weight was so nice and low and I bet it's shot up now. I wish I could have a hardcore workout at the gym. Almost.Skinny said she went to the gym and with her amazing plan, she burnt 1350 calories in 2 hours! How incredible is that? I wish I had a little heart-rate monitor that could tell me how many calories I'm burning at all times. I'm thinking my plan for today will be to do half an hour on the treadmill, then go and do some push-ups/sit-ups/plank/etc., then half an hour on the cross trainer, and I'll go and choreograph if the studio's free. I'm determined to have a really good, exercisey day to get rid of those horrible carbohydrates in my system. Yuck!

Q x

4 comments:

  1. i love bread and butter too!!! ugh now i feel hungry. must head to bed asap haha. dw about it just make up for it big time tomorrow and you'll feel better x

    ReplyDelete
  2. me three i love bread and butter haha! stay strong though you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't stress, you'll work it off in no time with all your dancing! If you really want a HR monitor I can recommend the polar one that I have- just make sure you get the soft material chest strap not the hard plastic one! & I think my record is about 6000 cals burnt in one day of exercise- if you're not afraid of weights give them a go! :) Your plan sounds great- stick with it! you'll be back on track in no time! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey love,
    just letting you know i nominated you for the honest scrap award - you write 10 unknown facts about yourself!
    love x

    ReplyDelete