Tuesday 8 February 2011

Famished

Trying not to think about food. Trying so hard not to think about food. FOOD FOOD FOOD. Why is today so difficult? I mean, it's a 400 cal limit... I actually found yesterday easier, with 200 cals! Never mind. I won't mess up. I'll stay in my 400 cal limit if it kills me. It's 10 minutes to 8 in the evening and I've hit my calorie limit (well, I'm on 399) so looks like that's it for today. Done by:

A bowl of cereal with skimmed milk (110 cals) - today is a carb day, wahoo!
A chicken salad (207 cals)
A hot chocolate (40 cals)
A mini Babybel (42 cals)

And that will be it! I might have an early night so as not to prolong the agony. I'm starving right now. This is ridiculous.

Tomorrow is a 600 cal day but not a carb day, and is it weird that I'm finding it difficult to think of foods that could fill up 600 cals that don't involve carbs?? I'm thinking chicken salad, loads of fruit, vegetable soup, yoghurt. We'll see how that goes. Me and M are going to the gym in the morning then I've got a fitness class and an hour of ballet in the evening, so tomorrow should be a good day.

I was reading an article about Paris Hilton and how she's bulked up due to bodybuilding with her boyfriend. Supposedly she's on a 3500 cal a day diet. Woah! HOWEVER. What scares me is they detailed the food she eats every day. And it sounded pretty normal in terms of meals - it said things like: lunch, bowl of pasta - 1000 cals. What?? A bowl of pasta is 1000 calories???? Surely not! What? No! I'm never eating pasta again! Agh, from now on I'm only eating stuff where I can clearly see the calorie count on the label. I'm terrified that's true. I might google it.

... Googled it. Came to about 400 cals. That sounds much more normal. How strange. Maybe she's on some high-cal pasta. She's a bit mad, if you ask me. Why does she want to bulk up? She's certainly looking hench. But I suppose it must be nice to get to eat so much without any guilt!

Can hardly wait til tomorrow already, when I get to eat something. Peculiarly hungry for a 400 day. Guess I must be hypothetically coming on my period (obviously I don't know these days, being on the injection and having no periods.) Let's hope so, for then this feeling will pass!

Big up.

Q x

3 comments:

  1. go to bed!!! trust me you want to avoid the night binge at ALL costs.
    wowza i can hardly imagine paris hilton on a 3500 calorie a day diet. wish i could be thin and eat that much haha. but that being said i'm not really a fan of her body...it's skinny but weirdly proportioned and veiny. and her face is UGLY. random paris hilton rant there ha.
    anyway, when i do low calorie i make sure i am eating the highest quantity of foods i can to make me feel full and like i'm eating a lot. strawberries (4 cal each) and blueberries are good, and making an iced coffee is great because you can have a blender full of ice, add some water and coffee and sugar and you get 2-3 glasses of filling drink for about 50 cal depending on how much sugar you put in. go for soups too :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh... food.. what a drag. want it, but we don't need it. haha maybe paris is eating like a hugantic bowl of pasta with cream sauce and cheese. maybe then it would be 1000 cal?
    and yessss!! babybell cheese is the best thing ever. I eat the wedges spread on an apple for lunch some days. so so so good! and the wedge plus the apple is only 125. better than a sandwich! (and maybe tastier too :) )
    and periods suck. suck suck suck. i'm on mine now and it is KILLING me. major chocolate cravings... oh no.

    have a lovely tonight and tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. are those babybel cheeses good? I always see the commercials lol but I've never tried them. and yeah, carbs can be tricky to avoid- they're EVERYWHERE! I always reach for the fruit when I'm having a massive craving :D

    ReplyDelete