Monday 14 February 2011

Fat days

Hello, most depressing day of my life... ah well, at least I'm going out tonight with some single girlfriends to celebrate the fact we're young and free and don't have to worry about boyfriends. I'm so torn as to whether I WANT a boyfriend or not. I mean, there's the whole I'm-too-busy yadda yadda yadda plus I don't like feeling tied down... but man, I'd love to wake up and have some big, warm, familiar arms cuddling me. I'm getting tired of sleeping alone. Quite a lot of my friends are getting boyfriends/girlfriends all of a sudden and it's making me pine a bit. But anyway. Back to more important things.

I think I've been on my hypothetical period these last few days. Want to know how I know?

1. I've been eating. A LOT. I always do before periods, and I just make pathetic excuses with myself. On Saturday it was my friend's 21st and we went to a michelin-star restaurant where they were doing 3 courses for a TENNER. Bargain! And the food was good and it was posh. I need to stop, though. If I carry on like this I'll balloon up again like I did in first year. Ooer. This is meant to be the year of shrinking down!

2. I've been getting cramps... standard.

3. I got INCREDIBLY drunk INCREDIBLY quickly the other night. Awful awful. We were meant to be going out (for said friend's 21st birthday) and I had some wine, as always. We got a taxi to the club... and my memory blacks out from there. Supposedly I drank a double vodka red bull too, which sounds stupid but I've drunk FAR more on basically every night out I go on and I've never been so drunk as to throw up/forget everything. I do remember throwing up in the club, and then at home. God knows how I got back into my room (supposedly D had to carry me in) but once I was knocked out, R turned up, pretty wasted himself, and him and D decided to go into my room and try and scare me. I remember waking up with boys hovering over me - it was very weird. R said he was thinking of getting into my bed and just lying there casually (so once I woke up and saw him, I'd think we had sex or something) and that would have been HORRIBLE. I would've DIED if I thought I'd had sex with him. Aaargh. But again! I'm rambling.

I seriously cannot WAIT to give alcohol up for Lent. The day after ^, I felt sooooo bad. Couldn't get out of bed. I can't wait to have 40 days where I'll never feel like that. Plus, cheaper nights out! And I'm confident that the health benefits will show.

Alright, from today, back on track. Hot choc (40), coffee (35), soup (125) and NO bingeing.

Huzzah!

Q x

2 comments:

  1. haha "fat days" are the days me and my friend have every once in a while when we just eat and eat and eat and talk. they're so much fun. sadly, I had to sit this one out. I hate being fat, I wish I could eat like them.

    that sounds like a scary night! but sort of fun too hahaha. I hope your cramps go away!!

    all the best to you, love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best ditching the booze- I've just done it (right at the start of uni! stupid idea) I have faith in you! Its the best calorie saver ever :) Just thought I'd let you know I'm doing it too... Good Luck! xxx

    ReplyDelete