Thursday 24 February 2011

Hot stuff

Oh lordy, I've got a crush. On that guy I kissed the other night. The man whore! I say crush but it's more like pure lust. Literally the only thing I find fanciable about him is his appearance. His body is PERFECT. He doesn't have a massive six-pack, but oh my, his ARMS. They're all big, and... big... I'm a sucker for arms. And he has a nice back. Which makes me jealous more than anything, actually, as I wish I had a nice back.

He's so tall. And in good shape. I wouldn't say he's a ridiculously hench guy, but he's got the right balance between being muscly and slender. I always say to M, if I was a guy, I'd want to be him as I reckon he could take on everyone. He'd probably win in most fights, if the guy even dared to hit him in the first place.

Sighhhhh.

I went out last night, for the social (dressed as a character from a tv show in the 90s I used to love.) It was a really crazy night, actually, and afterwards he came back to my house (he's really good friends with my housemates.) I need to give him a nickname for blog purposes? I've called him HotGuns before - I'll keep that up. Or HG for short. We were flirting and playfighting a lot but in the end he left (probably at about 5 in the morning) - my fault, I could NOT think of a good way to hint at the fact he could stay with me. Dang. I reckon he would've if I'd suggested it. Well, this is what I like to think.

He really is such a man whore, but I really don't care. I don't think a night goes by where he doesn't kiss at least 2 girls - often more. I guess when you're that hot you're oozing with confidence? I mean the other day when I kissed him he initiated it by just kind of pulling me towards him and dancing with me and I didn't complain. His tactic really is confidence. Good thing my attraction for him is based solely on the fact he's ridiculously attractive - keeps the emotions out of the way.

Food was good yesterday. Stuck to my plan. And my dance fitness class went well! I killed them all with cardio, most of them gave up they were so out of breath. They were saying things to me like, "how do you have so much energy??" I felt chuffed. It's so much easier to keep up the energy when you're leading the class - I guess it's the pressure. It's like, if I'm leading any kind of stretching, I always seem to be much more flexible than I'd be if I was just taking part. Weird, eh?

My number of followers is on the uprise! 6 more and I'll do a body shot, eek... be prepared, it ain't pretty.

See yaaa

Q x

2 comments:

  1. My ex was similar... Beautiful body, oozing with confidence (well, until I got to know he was an insecure depressed wreck inside) and knew all the right words... Turned out to be a twat :p x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh he sounds like quite the hottie! I'd hit that :) and yeah I know what you mean about performing better in front of an audience; I always seem to run faster when I'm being watched. Oooh I almost forgot! what character did you dress up as?
    <3RaeLynn

    ReplyDelete