Friday 25 February 2011

Put on my shoes and I'm ready for the weeeekend

I'm disappearing for the weekend. Just a heads-up. Gotta go visit my friend who lives about a million miles away, so today is going to be an awesome (or terrible and stressful) day of travelling for me. I've got to get a coach all the way through the country to London (I'm too poor for trains), then hop around a bit on tubes and trains through London, then eventually get to her place of calling. Travelling stresses me out. I'm a natural worrier, panicking about time and what'd happen if I missed my train, plus today I'm taking a brand new journey so there's so much potential to go wrong, but at least I'll be in London, my real area of the country. If I get hopelessly lost and stuck maybe I could call a parent and get them to pick me up! Ha.

Said friend has promised to 'feed [me] up' this weekend - I'll try to restrict as best I can. Dance was cancelled yesterday so I feel a bit exercise-lacking, urgh.

Gross-finger-stuff is working well - I haven't been biting my skin at all! They don't look like they've healed much yet, though, humm. How long does it take to break a habit? 28 days? I'll keep applying it for that long and hopefully get over this bloody thing.

It's quarter to 8 in the morning - this is farrrr too early to be awake and buzzing. I'm going to go and do some last-minute packing now. See ya on Monday!

Q x

3 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy your trip! Though traveling can be stressful, try not to focus on all the things that could go wrong- instead, focus on all the new things you get to see and do! So, just wondering, what's London like? It is as gorgeous as I see in pictures? I hear it rains a lot there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your trip, and safe travels :)I've always wanted to visit London, it seems so exciting!

    ~ H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your trip! Try not to worry too much! I wish I could go with you- I love London! it is by far my favorite city in the world. I visited once for only 10 day but I fell in love with it and vowed I would live there someday:) I think that's why I love all things British haha :D
    have fun and thank you for following <3RaeLynn

    ReplyDelete