Saturday 22 January 2011

Yawn

Re-starting the 2 4 6 8 doodah. Ricky gave me 9 stone 6 yesterday, and I'm so BORED of flitting round the low-mid 9 stone region. I want to be THINNER. I want to be 8 STONE. So only 200 calories today. I'll have a coffee this morning, then get a cereal bar on the way back from househunting, then have some grapes to accompany my essay. And I will be SKINNY. I'm doing it a bit different this time - instead of doing 8 6 4 2 4 6 8 6 4 2 etc., I'm doing 2 4 6 8 2 4 6 8 etc. A website said play around and see what works for you. This is going to be fun.

Speaking of househunting, think I've found a place for next year. It's a cute little 'flat' (though it's designed more like a house), nicely laid out where we can make it into a teeny girls' place. Currently it's got 3 foreign students in which means it's all bare and horrible and stinks of weed, but we'll turn it into a beautiful place when we move in. I'm already excited. We're going back today to check it out and make notes of all the things we want changed; luckily we can be VERY demanding with our landlord.

I'm getting so desperate for my essays to be over. I miss the gym! I'll go back as unfit as I always was... though I do intend to head there when I wake up tomorrow morning. When I'm done life is gonna be insane... lots of partying - on Thursday we're all heading a nearby city to rave it up and get back horribly early on Friday no doubt, then Friday night there's a house party (Boy's house, eeek), then Saturday night our student club will be PACKED. My god, the amount of alcohol I'll be consuming in those few days will be horrendous. Pray for my liver.

Finis.

Q x

No comments:

Post a Comment