Sunday 2 January 2011

Dream eating

200 was sabotaged today by the weekly Sunday roast. Bah. Back to it tomorrow, then! Thank god when I go back to uni I'll have no reasons not to stick to my plan. I'm going back a week today, and for a good few weeks I'll have no formal uni, so I'm planning on going to the gym at LEAST 4 times a week. Hopefully every day! I need to start choreographing for the next semester of dance, too, and the studio at the gym is amazing for that. Got plenty going on this semester!

I had a binge in my dream last night. How weird is that? I remember eating pizza and chips and all this other weird stuff. Seemed to spend a while looking for garlic butter to dip my crusts into, and my friend kept loads in a Yazoo chocolate milk bottle. Woke up kinda halfway through it and realised it wasn't real and I hadn't binged, so I tried to dream my way back into it. Hey, it's a binge that won't hinder my weight at all! What's not to love?

Then again, I also dreamt I lived in a supermarket. Maybe my subconscious is telling me I miss food or something!

Haven't been exercising as much, either - think I might have left the workout DVDs at uni. Erck. Wish it wasn't so cold so I could go for a jog. I'm going to start choreographing this week, though (maybe tonight) and that can work me into a bit of a sweat, so that's not too bad.

Bit depressed about the grand total of 10,000 words I have to write over the holidays. When I get back to uni I am going to LIVE in the library. It's a total of 4 assignments, and I can get one polished and dusted without a library so at least that's 2500 words out of the way by next week, but the rest I really need the library for. Luckily I can whack out 1000 words or so per hour, so I'm not too worried.

Shopping again tomorrow... do I have an addiction to spending money? My god, I need the next student loan pay-in! Or a job at uni. Both would be nice!

EDIT: B put her New Year's Eve pics on Facebook. My god, I STILL look fat. Ok, there weren't really any body shots, but my face looks fat. From what you can see of me, I look gross. I look bigger than B. Well, at least next New Year's Eve I can look at a MUCH skinnier Q... ugh! Can't bloody wait!

Q x

3 comments:

  1. ugh all those assignments sound ick. good luck with getting them done!
    an imaginary binge? best kind ever. haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Binge dreams are the WORST! You wake up all scared and wonder if you really ate all that food or not...but then there's a ton of relief when you realize it's just a dream! Good luck on finishing all those assignments! 10,000 words seems like murder to me! I wish I had the kind of discipline you have for spending so much time in the library!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shopping burns like 250 calories an hour (; Skip the gym and shop til you drop

    ReplyDelete