Saturday 29 January 2011

Sniffles

When will my illness go away? Alright, I'm not doing much to treat it (not eating much and drinking lots of alcohol, hmm) but it's still annoying. After this mad weekend of drinking, I might try and actually start to take care of myself - drink lots of water, lots of pineapple juice (heard it's good for bad throats), wrap up super warm and get lots of vitamin C into me. Ok, plan.

Not that I'm abandoning low eating. I've been eating pretty normally as of late due to just being hungover all the time (I knoww) but it's back on today. 200 cals - here's the plan - coffee and then lots of fruit. And I'll drink lots of water.

We're going out tonight. I'll be drinking, but I'm going to drink a glass of water inbetween drinks. Met a girl last night who even said that psychologically makes you think you're more drunk without actually consuming the alcohol. That's gotta be a plus, right? I dunno. Everyone's still reacting badly to my swearing-off alcohol for Lent, but they'll have to man up and get over it - I'm cutting out the bad stuff for 40 days!

I'm sure I told you about my mad weekend in a previous post... but I can't see it now, hmm. Last night I went to a house party - Boy's party, ugh. I was so ready to be friends with him again but it's weird... I don't have feelings for him any more, and I don't even resent him any more, I just don't know how to BE around him. I've forgotten what it's like to be his friend. It's a shame, because I adore his housemates and his close friends. I don't get to see them often but when I greeted one of them last night we just went on about how much we miss each other! I hope I'll see them out tonight. One time they all came out and Boy conveniently didn't come, and it was easily one of the best nights I'd had in ages.

The party really sucked. But! One plus. Did I ever tell you about my trip to London a couple of months back? I went for this massive protest against student tuition fees rising (ugh, they're not exactly worth £3000 a year at the moment, let alone double that!) and afterwards I ended up going to a random noodle bar with a random friend who happened to be there, and he was with his friend. Who was HOT. And seemed like a really nice bloke. Anyway, like the idiot I am, I didn't make my move while I had the chance, but he was at this party last night. We reunited and chatted for a while, but he left stupidly early, boo. He said he might be out tonight though, so here's to hoping I'll see him there...

I'll fill you in!

Q x

5 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better! I think everyone's getting sick right now, there doesn't seem much to do for it but maybe get some herbal teas pretend we'll be better to ourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome you're swearing off alcohol for Lent! I hope you do well =). You sound like you're having loads of fun with your parties, friends, and all those boys! I hope you have loads of fun & enjoy yourself! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw hun i hope you feel better soon. and good on you for getting rid of alcohol for lent! i'm sure it'll help the weight loss tenfold but man i couldn't imagine 40 days without alcohol haha. just get on the diet red bull!
    ugh i'm so jealous of you and your boy activity! you seem to know so many and have so many guy friends...i wish i did too. i live vicariously through you haha
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you had a good night. I hope you feel better!!

    ReplyDelete