Wednesday 5 January 2011

Witty title

Feel like I've abandoned the blog a bit. Need to post every day, dammit Janet! I was looking over the blog and I feel a bit rubbish. I started this at 9 stone 6 lbs. In AUGUST. And now I'm what, 9 stone 3? I've only lost about 3 pounds in general? Dunno how you lot have stuck with me. I feel laaame. I always think I've lost so much weight because I started this whole weight loss effort in June when I was 10 stone 4, but I seemed to have lost a lot quickly and then the rest is taking its time. I said I'd be under 9 stone by Halloween. FAIL. I really am going to have to buck up my ideas now we're in 2011. What worries me as well is the fact I eat more but lose weight when I come home. I don't think it's fat, I think it's muscle. I mean, I do go out less so the lack of alcohol might have something to do with it, but my legs are definitely looking flabbier without the dancing. I CAN'T WAIT TO GET BACK TO THE GYM. I went on a search for the workout DVDs yesterday and they have definitely been left at uni. Ho hum. I wish it was summer, then I could go jogging!

I'm off to the cinema today. How fatty is popcorn? I might try to avoid it. I seem to be getting back into late-night eating as well. Aghhhh.

Also saw that the Pretty Skinny Crew and my boy mates all went out in a nearby town recently. There are pics all over Facebook. They just look so SKINNY and perfect. How do they maintain that? You know what frustrates me - they all have perfect teeth. Perfect teeth are just so hard to GET without ounces of money in England. My teeth are set out right but they're discoloured and NOTHING seems to fix them. I've been through millions of whitening kits and whitening toothpastes and none of them make the slightest difference in the long run. If I wanted whitey-white teeth, I'd have to fork out hundreds of pounds to get them done at the dentist. I even casually asked my mum once and she practically spat all over the idea due to how expensive it is. Does anyone have any good whitening tips?? I'm at the end of my tether here. I genuinely believe that if I had nicer teeth I'd be much more confident with my appearance - facially, at least. If I got skinny and had whiter teeth I'd be elated!

I'm cursed I tells ya. Cuuuursed.

Oh gym, we'll be together soon!

Q x

1 comment:

  1. dw hun i've been blogging since the end of august and with all the ups and downs i've lost only 3kg, and that has all been in this past week. we just have to keep going and going - we'll get there some day! xx

    ReplyDelete