Monday 10 January 2011

Never forget a sports bra

Well, gym day 1 was a massive fail. I've gotten SERIOUSLY unfit over Christmas. Need to kick it all back up. First of all, I forgot my sports bra. OH NOOO. Can I jog around with my boobs flying free as the wind? I don't think so! Ok, no treadmill... ok, I'm on the cross trainer... why is this making me feel so sick I normally never get puffed at the cross trainer! Oh look at the treadmill, it's so enticing... ok I'll get on it... oh god the boobs are going oh god this is TIRING. Only did about 10 minutes of interval training then literally had to give up. Patheticos. Went on the cycling machine for 10 minutes, then I just called it quits and had a shower with my head hung in shame. Oh dear, day 1!

Dad was still around this morning, too (he dropped me back at uni yesterday and stayed the night as it's a looong drive from here to home) so he insisted we go out for breakfast. I ended up eating a sausage sandwich and a coffee. Anyway, I think that was far over my 200 cals allowed for the day (shame it had to all be eaten in one go) so I'm going to fast for the rest of the day. Got to head to the library to do loads of work, but housemate A is coming with so at least we can suffer together.

I forgot to do my toning stuff too (push-ups, crunches etc.) so I'll do them when I get back from the library later on. The house is dead - it's really weird, seeing as there's currently 5 of us living here. No-one else is really around, though, so it's a tad boring. Still, 7500 words to write by next Wednesday... pray that I won't drop dead of boredom...

Q x

1 comment:

  1. I've just recently got a sports bra so I know how it sucks to exercise in a regular bra! Sports bras are much more boob friendly! I think a lot of people got ouot of shape over the Christmas holidays so don't worry, you're definitely not the only one! Good luck getting all that work done! Are you an English or literature major? You seem to always have loads of writing to do!

    ReplyDelete