Saturday 20 August 2011

I wanna be Nicole Scherzinger.

Have you seen the video for Wet? Oh mate. She's hot. She's got a kick-ass dancer's body and I want it so much it hurts. Which is unfair as I dance all the time too but no one would ever believe I'm a dancer at the sight of me! The only clue is muscles at the back of your thighs, which I'm relieved to have, but a flabby waist? No way jose.

This week has been baaad. You know at Christmas, you just eat loads because there's food everywhere? We seem to be in some sort of birthday peak-period, and at work we've been having cakes galore (that isn't even including my birthday.) Plus it's my birthday weekend, so I'm going out and getting hammered tonight, and Mum's planning some sort of special meal tomorrow. FOOD EVERYWHERE. I wouldn't be surprised if I hadn't lost this week, but I'm praying I will have anyway.

Still haven't got round to any choreography. I need to kick myself up the arse right now.

I turn 20 in two days, and I'm so ready for a fresh start. New resolutions! This feels like a big one, as well, as I'm entering a brand new decade of my life. It's not technically a milestone age, but it still feels like a big one. Goodbye teenage years... hello adulthood!

Q x

6 comments:

  1. Well, if I don't get on blogger later I want to wish you a happy 20th birthday!! I hope you have tons of fun and make the most of your day. You're right, it's a new decade. You're leaving behind the teenage years and are going into adulthood. Scary to think about sometimes, isn't it?

    I want a dancer's body so bad- even though I don't get to dance much (except in my room). I wish I could have been a dancer- I guess there's no age limit! If you want to be a dancer- and if you want to be thin- there's nothing stopping you. You really can be whatever you want! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I wish I had a dancers body. But no. I have a body builder's body. haha, ALMOST. Have fun with your new resolutions! I always do. try new things. It helps to keep a journal of all the things you've tried so you can remember for future endeavours. If I don't get on to blogger on the 22: Happy 20th birthday! Have the best time ever and don't forget to be safe when you go out. Don't get too hammered :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday! Good luck around all of the food. My whole family has summer birthdays so I know how that can be.

    I read your post about the spots on your legs, and I'm sure it's just a few burst blood vessels. When I was in college I was captain of the step team and when we would have long practices (with all of the thigh slapping, for hours on end) our legs would be really red afterward and the next couple of days they would have purple spots on them. But they would heal up pretty quickly.

    As far as web browsers go, I highly recommend Google Chrome!

    Have a fun birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy late birthday from a newbie stalker/follower!

    I can't agree with the post above more go for google chrome it's nice and sleek :)

    And yes who wouldn't want her body..have you seen all the girls from PCD in that Buttons video - oh..myy..god. We may look like that one day ;)
    good luck with your quest xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know you haven't been around in a while, and I hope you are doing well. I nominated you for a Liebster award.
    http://alwaysworkingonit.blogspot.com/2012/11/liebster.html
    If you wanna check it out.

    ReplyDelete