Sunday 14 August 2011

Aching like a bitch

So, Thighs, Bums and Tums nearly killed me. Which is good, but today I am in PAIN. My quads, abs and glutes (haha, thighs, bum and tum) are hurting so much I can barely walk. I'm gonna stretch all day then pray that I won't be in pain tomorrow, or Pineapple's gonna be a bit trickier than I'd like. Luckily my ligaments and calf muscles feel fine, so my flexibility won't be obstructed.

Didn't go for a morning jog this morning due to the aches and a much-needed lie-in, but I'm hoping that won't have too much of an impact on my weight tomorrow. It's the standard Sunday Roast today, but I won't eat after that and then fingers crossed... god, just one pound would be fantastic. Please let me have this.

Still can't decide about the birthday. Such petty troubles, I know, but the pressure's on as it gets closer.

That's pretty much it, then! Short one today. I'm writing this on Internet Explorer instead of Firefox and I've forgotten how frustrating it is - does anyone else get their format all buggered up as soon as they add a picture? I have to click the edit button about 3 times to sort it out. But anyway. Signing out,

Q x

4 comments:

  1. There's a legs bums and tums group after school that I really want to join :) sounds like it works, so I think I will if I'm allowed!
    I use firefox too, it's much easier :)
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, that class sounds amazing. And at least the aching tells you that it's working!

    I'm on Chrome but used to use Firefox all the time. I don't even dare open up IE. I hate it with a burning and abiding passion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I completely agree with parisienne... The hierarchy of browers:

    -Chrome
    -Firefox
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -IE

    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. No pain, no gain Q! Stretching and chillaxing for a few days is definitely the best way to warn off sorness-so no one can blame you for taking the day off of jogging. Next you work out your body is prepared and you won't feel it as bad. IE sucks arse- Firefox is the way to go for me! IE is the best browser for downloading other browsers!

    ReplyDelete