Sunday 29 August 2010

Who needs bulimia when nature does it for you?

Last night, me and the toilet bowl were best friends.

I don't really get it. I'd had, what, one glass of wine? Maybe two? A shot? Nothing, really. And I wasn't going into it on an empty stomach... after the little bowl of cereal and the bagel chunk, I had a cup'o'soup, a banana, an apple... AND a packet of crisps. I've drunk on WAY less than that before and haven't been nearly as bad.

I didn't even make it to the club. Tragic, really. Still, not a lot came out... I think my stomach's on the shrink!

Yuck, TMI... apologies, let's move on!

Today was hangover food. Or at least it has been so far. I had a MASSIVE cheese and bacon pasty at a train station... man I feel SICK from that. My entire body has the alcohol aches. This ain't fun.

My friend B kept asking me questions about what I'd eaten that day... she says she's 'worried', but she doesn't know what she's chattin' about. For one, I eat LOADS in front of her, and it's not like I'm token anorexic. Even so, I'd better start lying about what I eat. She told me I should be eating about 1000 calories a day. I suppose the average woman is meant to have 2000, but I can barely get to 900 these days! I can't imagine eating 2000...

She's my best friend, though. I guess she's allowed to be worried. We're B&Q. Ahahaha.

Went to the loo earlier and Ricky was staring at me. Ha, that sounds pervy! Let's backtrack and remember that Ricky is my name for my scales... I ignored him, but I think I might go and have a 'chat' with him later. Urgh. I like to weigh myself in the morning when I haven't eaten anything (supposedly the most accurate time and Ricky tends to be the nicest then) but that wasn't really an option today.

Fuck it, I'm going to go and chat to him now.

"Awright, bitch? Whas' goin on?"
"C'mon, Ricky. Don't be mean to me today. I know I had a MASSIVE breakfast this morning, but be kind."
"Hahaha, you'll be lucky to lose a pound with all that food you shovel down your gob. The crisps last night? And the pasty today? Fat cow. This is my punishment - you haven't lost a pound all week. Better up the game."

9 stone 6 lbs. Still. Bugger.

Oh and today is SUNDAY, which means we're probably going to have to eat a roast dinner... bloody hell, the thought fills me with horror! Thank god it'll be the last one for a while... I'm back at my uni house on Saturday. Finally, I'll be back in control!

Better go look at thinspo pics to keep me going. To anyone out there, I seriously recommend thinspiration-pictures.blogspot.com . Absolutely corking site, and she still updates regularly, unlike the other sites that seem to have died out. That's where I get pretty much all my pics from. The girls on it look healthy and happy, not all bony and emaciated, but they're still skinny... something we can all aspire to, right? Hells yeah!

Oh and on another note... I HAVE A FOLLOWER WOWOW ZOMG. That's seriously exciting. Thank you, lovelybones, I hope I don't bore you with my mundane ramblings! Even your little comment made me grin like a goon. I've checked out your blog too and I'm a proud follower. Guess we can support each other through our crazy lives, hooray!

S'laters

Q x

1 comment:

  1. Well thank you for that shoutout :) haha. I wish I had crazy amounts of followers so I could recommend your blog and all would follow, your "mundane ramblings" are seriously exciting. I love your posts so far.

    ReplyDelete